Frustration

Recently I lost my perforation gauge. Both actually, because I had two. I probably have them stored somewhere so well that I can't find them anymore. 

So looking for a new perforation gauge. There are no more stamp shops in my area, so I have to go online. After some comparison I ended up at Prophila Collection in Germany: a reasonable price was the most important thing for me and not expensive shipping. A perforation meter does not cost much and if you have to pay three or four times the price for shipping, it doesn't make it worthwile. Their reference stated a reasonable shipping price. It also said it was in stock. 

Ordered and waited for the bill. After a reminder, it came, with to my surprise shipping costs more than four times the price! E-mailing back that this was not correct and without any explanation, a new bill that was correct was sent. 

And then the long wait began. After two weeks I emailed where my purchase was. No reaction. A week later I emailed again. This time with the response that the supplier had not yet delivered the item. Huh? The site still said they are in stock. A few days later a reply cam that this was not true and it didn't say on thir own site. But is was still sayeing "in stock"! 

I started to get a bit irritated now. So emailed again with no response. Then I emailed that I wanted my money back, It was already six weeks later! Prophila Collection mails back after a few days that it has been shipped. Another week later it finally arrived at my letterbox, from France! Apparently it flew from Germany to France to be posted there (!?). 

Almost two months later and much frustration, I have a perforation gauge again. But never will I ever order anything from Prophila Collection again.

Reacties