Welcome

 

Welcome to my stamp blog site. 

This blog is dedicated to my fascinating hobby, collecting stamps. I mainly collect stamps from the Netherlands, Italy and Switzerland, but this blog is certainly not limited to that. 

I write here about everything I come across and like to write about and share. This is my first blog ever. I've been walking around with this idea for some time, but the reason to start now is the changes at eBay. I sell my doubles there, from cheap to expensive. Only eBay started to cvharge so-called listing costs of 35 cents per offer. That may not seem like much, but if you have more than a thousand offers per week, you already lose a large amount of money per year before you have sold anything. That's too much for me. That is why I will from now on divide my offer over a number of different auction sites. 

To start with: 

- Delacmpe 

- Ebay (up to the number of free offers) 

- Marketplace (only in Dutch) 

It probably won't stay here. I will mention other places on this blog, idf I start there  

The offers mainly consists of the Netherlands and overseas territories, MNH, unused and used, dot cancels and small round cancels on Dutch stamps, Italy with territories, Switzerland and other mostly European countries. 

Just to be clear: I am not a dealer, but a collector who offers his duplicate stamps for sale. I don't trade. 

Have fun collecting!

Reacties